Surrounded by lakes and rivers ripe with adventure, Central Washington is a popular destination for fishing and boating. When you arrive to your waterway, please keep these tips in mind while parking:
- Before you go, make sure you are familiar with the parking rules at your destination. This includes whether it has designated trailer parking or if there is a fee or time limit for parking there.
- After releasing or collecting your boat on a boat launch ramp, do not leave your trailer and towing vehicle on the launching ramp or surrounding area. Allow others to use the space and make sure you’re in and out in 15 minutes or less.
- Towing vehicles and trailers should be parked correctly in the designated lot or trailer parking spaces at your destination, free from traffic and congestion.
- Plan ahead with one to two backup plans in case your preferred boat launch parking area is full.
Popular Boating Destinations
• A boat launch is available, but all motors are prohibited by county ordinance.
• Year-round fishing for brook trout, brown trout, and rainbows.
• Closed to fishing for bull trout. Please carefully release any bull trout that are
• One boat ramp (opens in April depending on snowfall)
• Motorized boating is allowed, but motors are limited to 10 horsepower.
• High-speed activities are not recommended.
• View more park features here.